Download OSCE for Nurses
- By Michael (28 articles)
The OSCE is a practical exam that’s part of the ‘Test of competence’ to ensure you can practice safely and effectively in the UK. Also, you need to be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, knowledge and behaviours that are at the level required to meet the NMC pre-registration nursing standards.
All overseas nurses need to pass this exam and it is not easy to do so, which why we have created the OSCE for Nurses app to aid you in the preparation for the OSCE (Adult) exam.
Within the app you can find:
- 2 APIE Packages with 2 different options (either 24 hours express feedback or 72 hours standard feedback)
- 6 Medication quizzes that can be purchased within the app so you can learn on the go
- Tips to help with preparation (these are updated every week)
- Various skills demonstration videos which will be useful for the exam
- A feature that allows you to connect with UK Nurse Educators and previous OSCE test takers to ask any questions you may have about the exam and also to help you find an effective way to study for it
- A feature that allows you to book for one of our 3 day in person courses that will give you full preparation for the exam (these will be held at our centre)
iOS users please use the following link to download the app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/osce-for-nurses/id1467514800
Android users please use the following link to download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ieltsmedical.osce
Contact us today by phone on 02036376722 (UK) or +442036376722 (outside the UK)