I am an Allied Health Professional

For overseas qualified allied health professionals, the academic version of the IELTS exam will suffice.

IELTS (Academic) tests your Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing in a generalized academic context. Generally if you need the IELTS for visa purposes, the best version of the IELTS to opt for is IELTS (Academic) UKVI. If, however, you do not need to apply for a visa at the same time, then you can save yourself approximately £40 and opt for regular IELTS (Academic).

You’re in the right place for tailored courses that aim to help you reach the high standards required by your regulator. We have IELTS courses in person and online.

Course fees from £198 online and £198 in person.