In order to succeed in the reading section of the OET, overseas qualified healthcare professionals need to know what the OET involves and how to improve their skills to the level required by the test. This book is a complete guide to the new version of the reading section of the OET examination. It contains clear instructions, practice questions and is tips on recommended reading resources.
OET Reading Guide for all professions volume II is produced by IELTS Medical, a training centre for healthcare professionals based in London, United Kingdom. Our editorial team includes NHS medical and healthcare professionals experienced in preparing overseas qualifed healthcare professionals for the Occupational English Test (OET) version 2.0. Together, we have produced an up-to-date guide on the OET Reading subtest version 2.0 to assist you at the start of your OET preparation. The guide includes:
• Three full practice tests.
• Key revision material of the essential facts and best practice.
• Advice on how to tackle the current version of OET Reading.
• Tips for navigating your revision.
• Advice on how to handle the time pressured OET Reading part A.
• Common errors to avoid and top tips for exam success.
• Suggested reading.
Everything in this book has been collated to help you reach grade B and beyond in the OET Reading subtest.