OET Coursebook for Nurses – The Occupational English Test for NMC
Includes Skill Building Activities | Model Answers | Grammar Boosters | Practice Questions
Whilst preparing for the Occupational English test (OET), international nurses need to know the best strategies for improving their language skills in order to pass this exam. Based on the strategies that have seen many international nurses gain the grades they required for registration, this book takes a fresh approach to the OET examination and has been produced in order to remedy much of the misinformation surrounding this practical examination.
Our guide includes
· Skill building activities
· Practice questions
· Explanations and answer deconstructions
· Model answers for Speaking and Writing
· Marking criteria mapping
· Common errors to avoid and top tips for exam success.
· Additional material including videos of mock Speaking interviews.
· Suggested reading
with everything collated to help you reach grade B and beyond in OET (Nursing).