OET (Medicine) for Doctors – Complete Guide Refresh 2.0 – Book & DVD
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
OET (Medicine) The Complete Guide – The Occupational English Test for GMC
Includes Tips | Model Answers | Test Questions
In order to succeed in the new version of OET (Medicine), overseas qualified doctors need to know not just what the OET involves, but how to improve their skills to the level required of the test. This book is a complete guide to OET (Medicine) version 2.0 success, containing clear instructions, practice questions and supported by audio and video examples on a CD. OET (Medicine) for Doctors is produced by IELTS Medical, a training centre for medical professionals. Our writers and editors are NHS medical and healthcare professionals experienced in preparing overseas qualified doctors for the Occupational English Test (OET). Together we have produced an up-to-date guide on OET (Medicine) to assist doctors at the start of their OET preparation.
Our guide includes:
· Key revision material of the essential facts and best practice.
· Advice on how to tackle OET Medicine.
· 5 Practice questions for each subtest.
· Model answers for the Writing and Speaking sections.
· Marking criteria.
· Common errors to avoid and top tips for exam success.
· Additional online material including videos of mock Speaking interviews.
· Suggested reading.
with everything collated to help you reach grade B and beyond in OET (Medicine).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.