OET (Nursing) the Complete Guide for Nurses – Refresh 2.0 – Book & DVD
- Reviews (0)
OET (Nursing) The Complete Guide – The Occupational English Test for NMC Registration
Includes Tips | Model Answers | Test Questions
In order to succeed in the new version of the OET (Nursing) 2.0, overseas qualified nurses need to know what the OET involves and how to improve their skills to the level required of the test. This book is a complete guide to OET (Nursing) version 2.0 success, containing clear instructions, practice questions and supported by audio and video examples on a DVD. OET (Nursing) The Complete Guide is produced by IELTS Medical, a training centre for healthcare professionals. Our writers and editors are NHS medical and healthcare professionals experienced in preparing overseas qualified nurses for the Occupational English Test (OET). Together we have produced an up-to-date guide on OET (Nursing) to assist nurses at the start of their OET preparation.
Our guide features:
· Key revision material of the essential facts and best practice.
· Advice on how to tackle OET Nursing.
· 5 practice questions for each skill.
· Model answers for the Writing and Speaking sections.
· Examiner marking guides.
· Common errors to avoid and top tips for exam success.
· Additional online material including videos of mock Speaking interviews.
· Suggested reading.
with everything collated to help you reach grade B and beyond in OET (Nursing) version 2.0.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.